(Mobility with Partner Countries)
Student of Higher Education Institution (from Partner Country) which has valid bilateral agreement with Adam Mickiewicz University (AMU) within the framework of Erasmus+ (Student Mobility with Partner Countries programme), that is:
THIS PROGRAMME IS ONLY FOR STUDENTS FROM THE COUNTRIES BELOW:
Student has to be officially nominated by home university to study at AMU.
AMU course offer is available at https://amupie.e-msi.pl/
- AMU Application Form (signed and stamped by a representative of the applicant’s home institution)
- Learning Agreement (signed and stamped)
- Scan of a passport or national ID
- Form containing bank account number
Application deadlines (for submitting all necessary documents):
· for second (spring) semester – 22th November 2019 – 15th January 2020
· for first (winter) semester – 1st April 2020 – 15th July 2020
Delayed applications may be rejected.
It takes up to three weeks for the application to be processed.
More information is available on the AMU Erasmus+ Office website.